Residential LPG pipeline system is also known as Reticulated LPG/Gas Systems. Reticulated LPG/Gas system is nothing but supplying the LPG through special LPG pipeline network. This system is most sought of in residential projects in all metro cities.
How it Works? LPG cylinders are stored in a cylinders bank at the ground level and the regulators are installed in all the apartments. Special protected devices are installed in Gas bank. The system has multiple pressure regulation stages to supply LPG to user at low pressure and to make the system safer. This system is compatible to piped natural gas after the availability of natural gas in respective cities.
- LPG Cylinders are connected to the manifold arm.
- NRV for cylinder to avoid back flow.
- Main line emergency valve to cut off LPG supply to entire complex.
- 2nd stage isolating valve to cut off branch line
- LPG supply through heavy duty “ C ” Class ERW pipe
- Gas pressure reduced to 2Kg/cm2 & 0.5 psi inside the kitchen
- Auto change over valve to ensure regular supply
- Constant Pressure
- Enough stock of LPG to last 10 days fuel consumption 5 days stock in use + 5 days stock as reserve
- Gas cylinders & system are handled by authorized mechanic
- Pressure release valve in the supply line
- 3rd stage emergency valve inside the kitchen to cut-off the supply in the kitchen
- Individual gas meter to read LPG consumption